El Topo – How to Get Good Fast – Promo PUA Video 4 of 7 Rev2ev Teleseminar

Related Products:

8 Responses to El Topo – How to Get Good Fast – Promo PUA Video 4 of 7 Rev2ev Teleseminar

1. rprovenz says:

Try cocaine on strippers. Usually works

2. smo1765 says:

i need to know how to get good cause ive been in for awhile and opened
    plenty of sets with no results

3. PlayerSchool101 says:

I’ve done about 1100 approaches and I consider myself “pretty good” at cold
    approaching girls… but once I dropped the whole PUA thing I got REAL good
    real fast, because I was no longer trying to get girls… I was just
    getting girls. And it’s great.

4. JackDangles says:

That’s a good positive motivator, but I’ve done about 14 approaches and I
    still don’t consider myself “good”. I can get numbers, but I can’t parlay
    that into much more. I have a long way to go.

5. *Spiritual American* says:

Yo Dude – Looking good. The exercise is really working out for ya, you sexy
    stud! lol I love the underlying message you’re presenting here. It takes a
    lot of the inherent fear and “this is hard” perception out of the simple
    task of meeting women. As shown here, meeting women doesn’t need to be as
    hard as it appears AND we don’t need to perfectly execute. Keep up the good
    work Steve!! Men…. spread the word @ El Topo’s work!! He’s got a good
    heart & a GREAT product. Peace, snowboardyogi

6. tentuntruck says:

Hey man, found your vids through AFC Adams stuff. Liking them a lot!
    Positive natural vibes, an often overlooked mentality. Keep up the good
    work! TTT, UK